Unified Application Management
With API-driven technology Access Capture allows you to automatically package, test and publish applications, helping reduce high IT costs, decreasing packaging and testing time from days to minutes, and optimising the resources you already have.
What is Access Capture?
Automating the Ordinary to Transform Efficiency
Manual app packaging and testing is repetitive, resource-intensive task, particularly when undertaking major IT initiatives, such as implementing DaaS or switching to a Modern Desktop.
85% reduction in app packaging & testing costs
Our industry leading flexibility, and hassle-free implementation, can create an 85% reduction in app packaging and testing costs, whilst dramatically decreasing the inefficiencies seen in global enterprises.
A customised, faster way to scan apps
- Analyse usage of apps within an environment.
- Identify dependencies (office, Java etc.).
- Suitability of each app for upgrade to modern format.
Make the Complex Simple
- The ability to self-service robust documentation file that could be automated into a package.
- Automatically gather software package installation details and documentation, in a consistent and repeatable way.
- Utilise our simple UI to allow both technical and non-technical employees to create a standard package and document in a variety of formats, while only running when needed to minimise costs.
- Flexibility to produce various documentation.
A customised, faster way to package apps
- Creation of an MSI, AppV, MSIX, AppVolumes, AppAttach package.
- Eliminate human error, semi auto job VM management side, automated MSI creation means anyone can do this, allowing us to be flexible for company needs and reducing reliance on staff.
- Enabling Modern Desktop by repackage existing/classic apps to modern formats.
Create a faster, better testing process
- QA-Testing (Non-Functional Testing)
- Interactive Testing
- Automated Testing
- Performance Testing
Deploy apps with confidence
- Ability to deploy an app to a new production environment in a controlled fashion utilising our best-in-class, API-driven automation.
- Dramatically increase speed of publishing in comparison to old-fashioned methods.
- On demand publishing – publishing in real time.
- Centralise products to a multitude of deployment systems, and target the correct user group, or machines, to carry out publishing with confidence.